Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Open College-Project Managment

Options
  • 24-05-2015 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Hello

Did anyone ever study with 'The Open College' in particular 'Project Management'. I am very disappointed with this course, my 3 months has elapsed and not even near completing it. The course material to me seemed all messed up and 3 weeks ago I submitted an assignment and no mark, no feedback nothing. I cant justify spending €85 on an extension as I don't see where the whole thing is going. It is supposed to be completed in 3 months, and the current pace I doubt I would have it done after 6 months.

Did anyone study with 'The Open College' before or Project Management with them. Is this the normal or was I badly let down by my supervisor. Of course maybe its down to me, but if anyone out there has studied lately with them I would like to know their feedback

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

I recently studied with them Supervisory Management same thing the course material I received from them was nearly useless. I also sent assignments for advice and wouldn't hear back from tutor for maybe 7/10 days
    never again would I do anything with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭mbiking123

nickys wrote: »
    I recently studied with them Supervisory Management same thing the course material I received from them was nearly useless. I also sent assignments for advice and wouldn't hear back from tutor for maybe 7/10 days
    never again would I do anything with them

Thanks for the info, its not just me so and not just confined to one course either

Advertisement