Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to work with someone who uses FL Studio

• 25-05-2015 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi Folks. I've been doing a good bit of stuff on my own the past few years and I find I get bored working on my own and don't really engage well with using the computer for music production. I have a lot of hardware as a result (Electribes, 303 clone, couple of synths, launchpad and so on). Recently though I started working with a Venezuelan lad who is great at FL studio, which is what I use anyway, and we started making some very interesting stuff if I do say so myself! Unfortunately he has to move back home (visa issues... don't get me started) so I'm left back on my own. I don't like distance collaboration to tell the truth. There's a lot to be said for sitting beside one another bouncing ideas around. The ultimate goal would be to start doing a few gigs and getting the music out there that way.

This is what Alejandro and I came up with so far (vocals and a lot of the synth work is mine, a lot of the structure is his/ours)...
    https://soundcloud.com/live1052/deafector-mass-delusion

https://soundcloud.com/live1052/deafector-subtle-effect

Drop me a PM or even reply on the thread if you'd be interested in working with me. I live in Meath but I'm willing to travel. Dublin would be no problem.

Ross

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Endfloat

Hi folks. I just want to bump this thread because although I have been producing for the past while I'm still keen to work with someone else.

Cheers,
    Ross

Advertisement