Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIA BUY

Options
  • 25-05-2015 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

I recently came across an advert on youtube for a mastercard creditcard, viabuy.com Just wondering if anyone has tried this ? Is this a legit service. Id like to sign up for it to have me own creditcard, instead of using my parents

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

STEE wrote: »
    I recently came across an advert on youtube for a mastercard creditcard, viabuy.com Just wondering if anyone has tried this ? Is this a legit service. Id like to sign up for it to have me own creditcard, instead of using my parents
    Hi STEE,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

In relation to the Via Buy card, you could contact MasterCard directly with any queries regarding this. Information on Bank of Ireland credit cards can be found here.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement