Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet

Options
  • 25-05-2015 8:58am

Hey Folks,

I lost my wallet on Saturday night and thought it would be worth putting a thread up to see if anyone’s come across it.

I was in the Foggy Dew pub for most of the night (I called the bar staff and they didn’t have it) so could have dropped it there. Then went on to Super Macs on Westmoreland street and walked home.

If anybody happened to find a black leather Guiness wallet along that route anywhere I would be in your debt forever.

Comments

Update: Wallet has not shown up but my bank has informed me that there was a 180euro transaction attempted with Eircom on my card. Bastads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

Update: Wallet has not shown up but my bank has informed me that there was a 180euro transaction attempted with Eircom on my card. Bastads!

Sounds like you were pockpocketed, s*it buzz.

Sounds like you were pockpocketed, s*it buzz.

Yeah looks that way alright. Motha ****as :(

Advertisement