Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste collection Stoneybatter

Options
  • 25-05-2015 10:26am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭

Moving to Stoneybatter this week - can anyone tell me what the scéal with waste collection is? (I've been spoilt in my current place - we just throw everything in the communal rubbish bin). Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭julie2tubz

Im living near oxmantown rd and collection day is tuesdays.

You buy stickers in local newsagents/post office for normal refuse and just stick it on your black bag. Put the stuff out the night before as they can come quite early. Depends on the company. There seems to be a few different companies working now.I get different stickers every time i go to buy them in the shop.

There are also clear bags for recycling you can buy in newsagents and these are collected every 2nd week on the tuesday also.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

That's great, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

DCity are the ones I use (I think that's the name anyway). I buy the stickers in Mascot on Oxmantown Road.

They're cheaper than Greyhound I think.

Advertisement