Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendlies on this week.

Options
  • 25-05-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭

Wednesday 27th May
    Tottenham v Malaysia XI
    13:45 Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Saturday 30th May
    Tottenham v Sydney FC
    10:30 Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Will be at the Sydney game. Also have tickets to the Gala event Friday night with Ardiles present. Should be a great weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Yedlin got a few minutes and did well.

Two goals for Harry.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/05/27/spurs-player-ratings/?

Did anyone watch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They had the highlights on the Spurs site last year, so hopefully they do it again this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Kane as per usual took his goals really well, no flash in the pan.

• Advertisement

Got to meet Ossie Ardiles just now.

I mentioned Bill O'Herlihy. He didn't know he passed.. Felt gutted giving him the news as he was genuinely sad.

My girlfriend got the photos perfectly showing his reaction. Will upload when I get a chance..

350358.jpg

350359.jpg

Showing his representative the picture of bill. And I quote "You dont remember him? He was this fantastic Irish presenter I worked with last year"

At that point I hadn't mentioned he worked with him at the WC.

Earlier Ossie said after the accident in Falklands it opened his eyes to how lucky a life he's lived etc... Can't speak more highly of him after tonight.

great pics mover im jealous as fook now .. is he travelling in sydney as a spurs rep /fan or how did he end up there do you know?:)

davycc wrote: »
    great pics mover im jealous as fook now .. is he travelling in sydney as a spurs rep /fan or how did he end up there do you know?:)

Yeh he travelled with the team. I'm guessing as an Ambassador. The OzSpurs supporters trust arranged a few events over the weekend including this one. He talked for about 2 hours straight answering questions. His reenactment of the Villa goal in the FA cup was hilarious.

Great guy and most people felt a bit star struck. Great turnout too.. Should be a good game tonight.

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    Yeh he travelled with the team. I'm guessing as an Ambassador. The OzSpurs supporters trust arranged a few events over the weekend including this one. He talked for about 2 hours straight answering questions. His reenactment of the Villa goal in the FA cup was hilarious.

Great guy and most people felt a bit star struck. Great turnout too.. Should be a good game tonight.

delighted for you lads , a true legend of the game:D

any streams likely the sydney game lads or will they be impossible to find?

davycc wrote: »
    any streams likely the sydney game lads or will they be impossible to find?

Its on Channel 7 here FTA so I'm sure there'll be a stream or two.

coys hoping for a soldado hattrick :D in hopefully his last game for his and our sakes

The atmosphere is electric. So many people outside the stadium.

Looks like it could be a full capacity. Great turn out!

Pretty good game tonight. 71549 attendance. Excellent turnout.

Standout for me was Yedlin. Had a great game barring two wayward passes. Stambouli had a great game at centre half aswell. Might not be a bad shout for next season. Harry Winks came on late and looked very lively.

Overall a very good display. But a few of the big boys looked average. Particularly Eriksen.

Chadli came on and played a blinder aswell. Opened the game up a bit. Special mention for Lamela's rabona attempt. Nice assist and also a good game.

The youngsters do look quite impressive. The team that ended the game was very young and inexperienced but they held themselves together excellently.

i ended up sleeping through my alarm of course...only up now
    71k fans! wow thanks for the report sounded promising

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-tv/tour-2015/harry-kanes-goal-against-sydney-f-c/

short clip of kanes goal there- 3 goals in 2games preseason

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why did they even bother uploading that clip. Stupid angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Kane is a goal machine,long may it continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lamella's rabona attempt was impressive. .. Even better then the one he scored if that makes sense. A goal like that in a premier league game could be career changing.

Lamella's rabona attempt was impressive. .. Even better then the one he scored if that makes sense. A goal like that in a premier league game could be career changing.

found a tiny clip of it:cool:

Advertisement