Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Monitor Dilemma

Options
  • 25-05-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking for a bit of advice in choosing a new monitor at the moment I've a Dell P2412H running of a GTX 970 but the time has come to upgrade the monitor and I am wondering which is better, either the Dell P2815Q or Dell U2715H. The main use for the monitor will be gaming with some video playback and web wondering.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

The Dell P2815Q is meant to be a terrible choice for gaming, 30hz. Not to mention I dunno if a [single?] 970 would be good enough if you want to drive the latest and greatest games with all eye candy on at 4k.

Probably best to stick with the 1440p panel, the 970 would be perfect for it. I use a 780ti on a 1440p display and its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scano.ie

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    The Dell P2815Q is meant to be a terrible choice for gaming, 30hz. Not to mention I dunno if a [single?] 970 would be good enough if you want to drive the latest and greatest games with all eye candy on at 4k.

Probably best to stick with the 1440p panel, the 970 would be perfect for it. I use a 780ti on a 1440p display and its great.

ok great thanks for the reply the 27" it is so

Advertisement