Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando Universal ticket -HELP!!

Options
  • 25-05-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Going to orlando at th start of july for only 3 nights..

Just wanted to know where i could get 1 day passes for universal studios before i leave??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭OU812

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

Thanks for the quick response!!

Is there such thing as a day pass thou.. Seems like the only have 14 day passes?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

They don't seem to do 1 day on that site, the Undercover Tourist does however at about €140 for a single day and the same €180 for 2 days.
    https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/universal-orlando-resort/
    I have used these and went very well, used for Disney also.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Flashdean wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick response!!

Is there such thing as a day pass thou.. Seems like the only have 14 day passes?

Sometimes a 1 or 2 day tickets nearly cost as much as the 14 day.

Give attraction tickets a call. They're great I use them every time I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,324 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Why not just purchase directly from universal? That's what I did a few weeks ago. If you're Harry Potter fans you'll need to buy park to park tickets to get the full experience. I suspect the express pass would be a godsend in Juky too. It kicks up the price but is the difference between 6 hours in queues and a few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Marcusm wrote: »
    Why not just purchase directly from universal? That's what I did a few weeks ago. If you're Harry Potter fans you'll need to buy park to park tickets to get the full experience. I suspect the express pass would be a godsend in Juky too. It kicks up the price but is the difference between 6 hours in queues and a few minutes.

Depending on how many are going its often cheaper to book into a Universal hotel for a night. You get expression passes for 2 days then as part of the room price.

Op I would book direct if you only want day tickets, buying on the gate for single days is easy enough as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Flashdean wrote:
    Hi all, Going to orlando at th start of july for only 3 nights..

Where did you get a deal for 3 nights in Orlando?! Did it work out cheap?

Advertisement