Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD or Maynooth

• 25-05-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am currently a fetac applicant on the CAO. I want to study Arts in UCD or Maynooth. They are both in my point range as i have already gotten my result. I am unsure about which is better. I have been given great advice on both college, but i am seeking an impartial voice to help me. Does anyone have any pros and cons about the courses. Any thing will help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 awoods96

OSI wrote: »
    What do you actually hope to do? Arts covers so much it's very difficult to give advice unless you have an idea what you want from it.

I am hoping to study history and geography and maybe sociology as a third subject. I want to become a secondary school teacher.

Advertisement