Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipe for Cooked Full Chicken

Options
  • 25-05-2015 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

I cooked a full chicken yesterday but I never got around to eating it. I'm not in the mood for a 'Sunday' dinner, so what would you recommend? I'm thinking maybe a curry of some sort as I've a load of veg to us up as well, but can you recommend anything? As always I'm big on appetite and low on imagination...

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

chicken pasta bake?
    Plenty of recipes online for different types.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Once you have the meat off the bones you can use it for anything that requires you to use chicken. The possibilities are absolutely endless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Spicy chicken stir fry, nyom nyom nyom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

If you fancy it cold there's a lovely recipe for Coronation Chicken in the Cooking Club
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=85490756

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I'm strongly thinking chicken enchiladas for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

Chicken a la king is my favourite for leftover chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I always make Risotto with the leftover chicken from a Sunday Roast. Great way to use up the scraggly bits. Other than that, curries, sandwiches, pasta bakes, stir fries, etc. etc.

Advertisement