Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC quantum 70 edit existing code

Options
  • 25-05-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi

I have an HKC quantum 70. Does anybody know how to edit an existing code to remove the exit time.

Its a part set code, and counts down (loudly) for 30 seconds before arming. I have found on another tread there is a way to lower to volume of that tone. But is there a way to edit it so that it arms straight away?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

melb2ib wrote: »
    Hi

I have an HKC quantum 70. Does anybody know how to edit an existing code to remove the exit time.

Its a part set code, and counts down (loudly) for 30 seconds before arming. I have found on another tread there is a way to lower to volume of that tone. But is there a way to edit it so that it arms straight away?

thanks

Yes, if you have the engineer code go to part set options and set part set to no for the timer.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭melb2ib

Thanks altor,
    found it there, makes things alot handier
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

melb2ib wrote: »
    Thanks altor,
    found it there, makes things alot handier
    cheers

Thats no problem, glad you got it sorted :)

Advertisement