Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water soluble Fertiliser?

Options
  • 25-05-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

I have an area of garden consisting of grass and nettles, I want the area to grow fast and wild so does anyone know if there is a fertiliser thats dilutable in water that I could use to get fast results?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

vicwatson wrote: »
    I have an area of garden consisting of grass and nettles, I want the area to grow fast and wild so does anyone know if there is a fertiliser thats dilutable in water that I could use to get fast results?

Throw some fish bone and blood around the area, and the rain will do the rest. The thing about soluble ferts is they drain/wash away easily. You're better to use something which the ground can retain for longer :cool:

But if you prefer a soluble option, Miracle Gro is as good as most and not expensive.

Advertisement