Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced travel notification option on 365

Options
  • 25-05-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

The advanced travel notification option on 365online mentions only about Credit cards ? Does this apply only to them or can Ii also include my Visa Debit card when I use this service ?

Thanks,

bizebee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

bizebee wrote: »
    Hi BOI,

The advanced travel notification option on 365online mentions only about Credit cards ? Does this apply only to them or can Ii also include my Visa Debit card when I use this service ?

Thanks,

bizebee
    Hi bizebee,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie

We would recommend contacting us in advance to notify us of your travel plans as this will ensure that your card functions normally while abroad.
    You can give travel notice for your visa debit card using the 'Ask a question' option via the Online Service Desk.

Just include the travel dates and your destination on your message.

If you have a credit card you will also need to notify our credit card team, this can be done through the Online Service Desk using the credit card travel notification option.

Enjoy your trip and if you need any assistance while abroad please call +353 1 4044000.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement