Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Summer Accom in Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has any advice or could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for accomodation in Dublin for the summer approx mid June - end of August as I'm working in Dublin for the summer.

However, I'm not a student (am a professional) and the majority of whats available seems to be student accom so don't really want to be living with loads of students for the 11 weeks, (no offence to students!) House share or apt share would be ideal. Have no issues at all with sharing but just preferably not with students!

Some of the prices south side are extortionate as we know at the moment so not too fussy on location as its short term and will be working in city centre.

If anyone has any pointers, it would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ianowater

Hi Can you PM me might be able to help you here. Apartment in Blanchardstown available for that time frame

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

I also have a one bedroom apartment just off Santry avenue available for (you won't be sharing it).
    It is near a bus stop for 4 or 13 buses to city centre, which are both quite frequent. Also also can walk to ALDI or Spar or drive to Tesco/other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Just bumping this as not having much luck with daft!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Leilak

I am looking for lodger atm just myself there pm if interested I will give more details:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

dashdoll wrote: »

Did you look at the rent/share section on myhome.ie? What about collegecribs.ie (aimed at students in term time - general public in summer), or airbnb or homestay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

Try flat-club.com

lots of short rentals there

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

dashdoll wrote: »

Any interest in Griffith Parade in Glasnevin/Finglas East?
    On the direct bus route to town.

An older man I know approaching retirement is looking for a house share in his home and it may just suit.

UPC and WiFi included.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭mkhall

We have a spare room available from July til September. Double room, plenty of storage and large back garden for summer bbqs and only 15 min by bus from the city centre. Sharing with two professional females. Pref looking for a female but open :) 500€

Advertisement