Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand phone number

Options
  • 25-05-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey, the number on their page is: 01805 / 711 117, I tried that it won't work. I even tried +0049, tried without the + also. Can somebody just tell me exactly what to dial on my mobile, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CodexVII

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93274500

TL;DR There's no + sign. This worked for me. 0049 1805 711 117

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Matty99

Thanks. They're closed right now so I'll call tomorrow, thanks again man. :)

The call won't go through now. Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Too late in the day probably. if it's a german place, they are an hour ahead at you've missed them for the day.

They're open from 9-7 German time, it's currently 4:40 here meaning it's 5:40 for them, so they shouldn't be closing for over an hour. When I rang yesterday after the closing time I got through to some answering machine of some sorts, but now, dialing the same number I'm not able to get through.

• Advertisement

Got through to them after re-dialing like 30 times, thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CodexVII

Sorry man I was at work and couldn't reply. But yeah even though it sounds like a dead line you just need to wait for someone to pick up.

Advertisement