Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18/19/20 Year Old in Clifden for secret shop?

Options
  • 25-05-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Would anybody in Clifden area aged 18/19/20 years old be available to perform a secret shop.
    PM me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

If you're offering a few bob for it, I'd recommend sticking your request into the 'City Jobs' thread in the City forum as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya

Ummm what's a secret shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Also called Mystery Shopping.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer or secret shopper, is a tool used externally by market research companies, watchdog organizations, or internally by companies themselves to measure quality of service, or compliance with regulation, or to gather specific information about products and services. The mystery consumer's specific identity and purpose is generally not known by the establishment being evaluated.

Mystery shoppers perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way, and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences.

Basically, you go in pretending to be an ordinary customer, but are actually gauging the customer service and product knowledge of a shop. Used to get them from time to time when I worked in Xtravision. Could always shhhhmell them a mile off. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Leocolceathrar

Oh.

Advertisement