Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyclesuperstore - From city, Luas or Bus?

• 25-05-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Whats the bestway to get withtin walking distance of Cyclesuperstore..?
    Luas to Belgard or bus..?
    Thanks...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Fender76 wrote: »
    Whats the bestway to get withtin walking distance of Cyclesuperstore..?
    Luas to Belgard or bus..?
    Thanks...

27 bus will leave you with shortest walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

nice one, cheers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Luas leaves you around the corner too, between 5-10min walk or less.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Hauki

How is the helmet selection in there? Looking for a new road lid and the stores in city have quite a limited stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

gadetra wrote: »
    Luas leaves you around the corner too, between 5-10min walk or less.

Are you mixing up where the Cycle Inn used to be? From the Luas stop at the centre to the Cycle Superstore via Airton Road which would be the most direct is a far bit longer than 5/10 minutes, and I'm a pretty fast walker. I'd say it's well over 2/2.5k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Hauki wrote: »
    How is the helmet selection in there? Looking for a new road lid and the stores in city have quite a limited stock.

Depends what you're looking for. They have some POC, cannondale, Bell.... A good range of low-mid range stuff too but I've not seen any Giro, Kask etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

City centre to CSS is about half an hour. By bike.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Are you mixing up where the Cycle Inn used to be? From the Luas stop at the centre to the Cycle Superstore via Airton Road which would be the most direct is a far bit longer than 5/10 minutes, and I'm a pretty fast walker. I'd say it's well over 2/2.5k.

Get off at Kingswood and walk passed Dunnes Stores in Kilnamanagh, longer then 10 mins but not by much. Best option is the 27 bus, 77A will leave you less then a 10 min walk as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

ThisRegard wrote: »

I'm getting mixed up with Eurocycle and Eurobaby off the long mile road (always thought that was a strange combination), sorry OP!

Advertisement