Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone eaten in Nova?

Options
  • 25-05-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Living social have a good deal for Nova restaurant. Anyone eaten there nd if so what did you think?
    Cheers,Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 JJpedro

I only went there for coffee , they had a special offer of €3 for coffee and scone, staff were very friendly, I saw the special offer , but its limited to Monday to Thursday ( €19) , its a pity because its a great offer especially if you could have pint of beer with meal , the timetable might suit other people but not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

I've eaten in there a few times. Really nice food and great portions. highly suggest anyone to try it out atleast once.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

JJpedro wrote: »
    I only went there for coffee , they had a special offer of €3 for coffee and scone, staff were very friendly, I saw the special offer , but its limited to Monday to Thursday ( €19) , its a pity because its a great offer especially if you could have pint of beer with meal , the timetable might suit other people but not me.

Cheers for the reply. The deal is over but it was valid '7 days a week (12pm-10pm) only'

Advertisement