Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4 500GB Black and Witcher 3 €329.99 From Argos(C&C only)

Options
  • 25-05-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Absolutely fantastic deal, you can add Witcher 3 under the special offers section for no additional charge. This is not available for Home delivery and available in-store for collection only. Considering the PS4 is 399.99 euros everywhere else, this is a steal!

Offer expires: June 2nd

Witcher 3 is currently OOS, although the console for 329.99 euros is still a fantastic price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 quikfinder

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

DL code or physical copy?

DL code or physical copy?
    Hey there, it's the physical copy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

No stock = No offer!

Witcher out of stock in every store!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Here it is

Few different offers on games going with this.

Loads left around the country too

• Advertisement

foggy_lad wrote: »
    No stock = No offer!

Witcher out of stock in every store!

I apologise, just checked this. Hopefully they will get more stock in, there were two copies available in Killarney today. The console for 329.99 is still very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Still £300 over here, that's a savage deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I got PS4, Witcher 3 and Bloodborne in Argos last Friday for €349.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭noodler

branners69 wrote: »
    I got PS4, Witcher 3 and Bloodborne in Argos last Friday for €349.99!

Is that advertised anywhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yes, in Argos. It's a special offer that you have to select to find it.

• Advertisement

noodler wrote: »
    Is that advertised anywhere??

For 349.99 euros that's a bargain, although currently on the website it's 369.99 with Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,393 ✭✭✭✭noodler

quikfinder wrote: »
    For 349.99 euros that's a bargain, although currently on the website it's 369.99 with Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.

No Witcher in stock in city centre sadly!

Ah well.

quikfinder wrote: »

I was reserving it for €369.99 but for some reason it reserved for €349.99!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Guys your apparently allowed get the console keep the receipt and when available you can collect the game that's part of the Deal. I got the GTA bundle and am going to collect Witcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Just managed to reserve PS4, Witcher and Bloodborne in Tallaght for 349.99.

I had a witcher and ps4 reserved until end of day , but as someone posted although the ps4, witcher and bloodborne is listed for 369.99 but shows up 349 in reservation, so decided to wait until end of day and reserve the whole bundle together.

Picking it up in the morning.

Delighted!!!

dan786 wrote: »
    Just managed to reserve PS4, Witcher and Bloodborne in Tallaght for 349.99.

I had a witcher and ps4 reserved until end of day , but as someone posted although the ps4, witcher and bloodborne is listed for 369.99 but shows up 349 in reservation, so decided to wait until end of day and reserve the whole bundle together.

Picking it up in the morning.

Delighted!!!

That's fantastic! I hope you enjoy your new console :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭joostl

Anyway to reserve this even if witcher 3 is out of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Great deal! Cex will give you €40 cash or €45 in vouchers for witcher 3 and €42 cash or €46 in vouchers for bloodborne for anyone who wants to get different games.

d.lally2 wrote: »
    Great deal! Cex will give you €40 cash or €45 in vouchers for witcher 3 and €42 cash or €46 in vouchers for bloodborne for anyone who wants to get different games.

55€ for GTA V also !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

joostl wrote: »
    Anyway to reserve this even if witcher 3 is out of stock?

You can reserve it and pick up the PS4 and just get The Witcher when it comes in stock.

I did that at Xmas when they didn't have one of the games in my package.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭joostl

Lemlin wrote: »
    You can reserve it and pick up the PS4 and just get The Witcher when it comes in stock.

I did that at Xmas when they didn't have one of the games in my package.

I tried reserving it online but it only allows me two reserve the items in stock and witcher 3 doesnt appear on the reservation

I got my console on Friday and going to collect Witcher 3 in Swords today reserved it yesterday. Just wondering I haven't play the PS in a long time. The Whitcher has great reviews, would it be a difficult game for someone just starting out again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

TallGlass wrote: »
    I got my console on Friday and going to collect Witcher 3 in Swords today reserved it yesterday. Just wondering I haven't play the PS in a long time. The Whitcher has great reviews, would it be a difficult game for someone just starting out again?

I got this deal on Friday and yeah the game is pretty unforgiving. Even on lower difficulty you can get killed in about 10 seconds if you're not careful.

Depends how long its been since you played and what you used to play.

It is pretty tough with a lot going on! There is a lot of talking in it too so give yourself some time!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

The witcher 3 can now be ordered in (for Galway anyway)

The deal PS4 + Witcher + Bloodborne can still be got for €349.

Just reserved it there for Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kajzer

I posted this yesterday in another thread but didn't see this one. So the deal is, this looks very good but in Cork City they only have either PS4 and Bloodborne and no Witcher or just PS4. Are they going to restock or what's the story with Witcher? Witcher is supposed to be a good game and on this deal you're saving over 100 euro

Witcher 3 is the issue, you cant reserve it (and therefore the deal) if it is out of stock. Just keep checking Argos to see if it is in stock or available for order.

I was F5'ing all day on Friday until one turned up in the Ilac Centre!

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=346%2F6799

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kajzer

Will they magically appear to be in stock? I mean they'd need to restock but then that would be more than one copy? GTA V bundle also looks good but they're nowhere in Cork, same with any Xbox One deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭phil1nj

Guys your apparently allowed get the console keep the receipt and when available you can collect the game that's part of the Deal. I got the GTA bundle and am going to collect Witcher.

How do you do this?? Do you need to contact the store before collecting it?

• Advertisement

phil1nj wrote: »
    How do you do this?? Do you need to contact the store before collecting it?

Finally got a copy, just reserve a copy and head to that store with your receipt of buying the PS4 they will check the deals and if all okay then you get the game that comes with the deal.

Advertisement