Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mosquito alarm

Options
  • 25-05-2015 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had one of these "Mosquito Alarms" for deterring youths away from your premises with irritating Mosquito noises that only they can hear.. I wish I could afford one if anyone has had success with these and recommends it id like to hear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Has anyone had one of these "Mosquito Alarms" for deterring youths away from your premises with irritating Mosquito noises that only they can hear.. I wish I could afford one if anyone has had success with these and recommends it id like to hear

You can download a mosquito app from the play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

irritating Mosquito noises that only they can hear.

I can hear those, and I'm no longer close to being a youth...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,911 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They're bordering on committing common assault, and many adults can hear them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

L1011 wrote: »
    They're bordering on committing common assault, and many adults can hear them too.

Im living on a road where literally up to 15 or more kids sometimes teens just kick the football all over the road damaging my car.. Constantly screaming.. An the irresponsible parents just dont care its extremely annoying to come home from a long days work and have to listen to the racket outside and im only 26 not an old grump.

Its also depressing my mother. There is a big field right next to the housing estate but of course the parents dont have the initiative to shift there kids on to it..

So this Mosquito alarm is 100% legal so If I turn that on whenever there near my house may do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Im living on a road where literally up to 15 or more kids sometimes teens just kick the football all over the road damaging my car.. Constantly screaming.. An the irresponsible parents just dont care its extremely annoying to come home from a long days work and have to listen to the racket outside and im only 26 not an old grump.

Its also depressing my mother. There is a big field right next to the housing estate but of course the parents dont have the initiative to shift there kids on to it..

So this Mosquito alarm is 100% legal so If I turn that on whenever there near my house may do the trick

Im 25 and can still hear those things too well, I can't even have those ultrasonic mice scarers in the house because I can hear them. If your only 26 id say it might annoy you as much as it would the kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement