Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Strategy?

Options
  • 25-05-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

What is the digital strategy for Bank of Ireland in terms of mobile banking and payment systems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

DirkBeukes wrote: »
    What is the digital strategy for Bank of Ireland in terms of mobile banking and payment systems?
    Hi DirkBeukes,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Welcome to Boards.ie.

While strategy is not something we can discuss on a public forum, if you have any general banking queries or feedback we can certainly help with that.

In terms of digital banking please see here for all the ways that you can currently bank with us.

We also have a press room on our website where you can keep up to date with news from Bank of Ireland. We will also provide regular updates through our usual social media channels.

Hope this helps,

Tara C 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DirkBeukes

Good day to all @ BOI

A quick note to thank you very much for the brilliant response I got to my question.
    It has been really helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Good day to all @ BOI

A quick note to thank you very much for the brilliant response I got to my question.
    It has been really helpful.
    Hi DirkBeukes,

Thanks for taking the time to post your compliment.
    We're happy to hear that you found the information helpful.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement