Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking doro phone?

Options
  • 25-05-2015 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Apogies if in the wrong thread mods, was planning on buying a doro phone for my father, one of my relatives had given it to us as they did not use it, when I put in my sim ( Vodafone ) to see if it works its connected to postfone and says I need a NAC code to unlock, just wondering if I can be unlocked and if it can any idea if it can be done online?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭niallb

I got my dad's one unlocked last year at unlockbase.com .
    They had no charge for some Doro models at the time, and it only took a few minutes.
    Might be worth seeing if yours qualifies for the free unlock - they tell you how much it'll cost when you put the model in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ChrisHansen

I recommend unlock DOT ie They emailed my code within 2 (working) hours. The guy who runs it has a shop down in Carlow which is one of the reasons I chose them. I'd rather not deal with a faceless company. There is an online chat that you can use to talk Eoin first if you need. The cost for me was €25 securely paid through PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ChrisHansen

I recommend unlock DOT ie They emailed my code within 2 (working) hours. The guy who runs it has a shop down in Carlow which is one of the reasons I chose them. I'd rather not deal with a faceless company. There is an online chat on their site that you can use to talk Eoin first if you need. The cost for me was €25 securely paid through PayPal.

Advertisement