Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

static shocks in pavilions

Options
  • 25-05-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

As title says I keep getting static shocks when ever I'm in there with the buggy, anyone else experience this and can it be stopped,
    even stopped wearing my purple shellsuit hoping that was the cause, but alas, no😱😱

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I get them a lot too when I'm pushing a trolley, but I always have. I get them other places too when I'm pushing a trolley. I think it's to do with the wheels of the trolley or buggy rather than the wiring in the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

I always get them when in Dunnes in the Pavilions. Anywhere I touch I do get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Probably due to dry air in the building, which helps build up static.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Always get them when pushing the trolley in Dunne's. At least you can earth it in most isles against the metal and see the huge spark!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Yep, i noticed this twice about a week ago when i was in there with the missus

H

• Advertisement
Advertisement