Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Scribe for the leaving cert.

• 25-05-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi!

With the leaving cert fast approaching and a nerve problem blocking my chances of writing my own exams, i will have a scribe for the leaving. Obviously, this wouldn't be ideal for any student. I'm just wondering if anybody has any advice about how i should go around doing subjects like maths and the listening comprehensions of the exams such as french and irish? Inevitably, what will be will be however i really would like any advice on this matter as just like you all, i really wish to give the leaving my one hundred percent.

Thank you in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

It can be really weird, especially at the start having a scribe. However you do get extra time for the exam and are allowed to take breaks as well so that helps a bit.

Things like English are probably the worst when writing stories as it is difficult to say the short story etc.
    i would say practice answering questions like this at home, like instead of writing a sample answer for practice like other people might do, practice thinking and saying it and time yourself. If you have someone really nice to help try get them to write it as you say it and see how it works. It will seem weird at first so at least if you have had some practice it might help :)

Advertisement