Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VIA BUY prepaid mastercard

• 26-05-2015 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

I recently came across an advert on Youtube for a VIA BUY prepaid mastercard, viabuy.com Just wondering If anyone has tried this service and if its legit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

STEE wrote: »
    I recently came across an advert on Youtube for a VIA BUY prepaid mastercard, viabuy.com Just wondering If anyone has tried this service and if its legit

I signed up for the Skrill prepaid MasterCard a few days ago. Its seems to be the best option I can find. I saw the viabuy and Skrill is much better value. Also neteller is very competitive to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

You could try the following instead that might be cheaper depending on what your usage pattern is:

Prepaidfinancialservices.com
    ecoPayz
    Skrill
    Neteller
    Wirecard
    Vikingcard.com

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭STEE

Seems ok, €29.90 annual fee for a pre paid master card. No credit check or proof of income

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭The Dogs Bollix

I signed up for one of theses cards. And it seems as if its a money scam or something from them.

I signed up with the full intention of using the card. I signed up knowing that you have to pay €90 for the card. But this fee covers 3 years.

I signed up on the 1st of July and they had it in the post the day after. Quick service, i thought. Received an email with all the information I needed to know with details on how to top up and I had to top up by €90 by the 15 of July. I thought I would have my card by then to top up. I still have a few more days.

What got to me was it normally takes a week for the card to arrive. Mine still hasn't come. In fact in my first email with all the information, they said if it doesn't arrive after a week to email them. But i was so busy that i forgot.

But what got to me on Wednesday gone, exactIy after a week that i should have received the card (and still waiting) that it was them emailing me...by now you have your card and letting me know of the fees that I signed up for and demanding money. I don't have a card!!! I'm normally patient with the post but after that email it was me who was emailing them. The cheek of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭STEE

Did you find the advert on youtube for the viabuy card. There's a gold and black card says its €29.90 annual fee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭The Dogs Bollix

I understand it's almost €30 annual fee, but that is paid upfront for the first three years.

I have no issue with this. None at all. But its now the 13 of July, coming up to the two week mark since I ordered the card. I'm always patient with the mail. But the cheek of them demanding money after a week when I haven't a card. I emailed them and their response was that sometimes it takes longer. Well its coming up to two weeks. Not sure what to do if they start demanding money again and I'm still waiting on the card. I shouldn't have to pay for something I don't have.

Advertisement