Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert french letters

Options
  • 26-05-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! If there is a formal letter on the junior cert this year am I allowed to attempt it as well as the informal letter? I know there is a choice between the two letters but if I do both letters will the examiner mark both and award the best grade? I find I get through the paper quickly & I have plenty of time left over after completing the past exam papers so I'm hoping that if the formal letter does come up this year I can do it as well as the informal.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes. If you write both, they will give you the marks for the better one. This applies across all papers. Be careful you do not waste time doing these 'extra' questions - make sure you get the ones you have to answer done first.

Advertisement