Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone in exam

• 26-05-2015 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I accidentally left my phone on in an exam and was caught trying to turn it off.

I had to go to the academic office and talk to the lecturer and they said they'll have to file a report to the college manager.

Has anyone any experience of this and know what the repercussions are?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

See this thread here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057278697

Best case you don't get you phone back for a few weeks as the examine it and hold the exam board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You get told before every exam to switch your phone off and to not have it on your person - hope this taught you a lesson. You may get away without any repercussions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

J_E wrote: »
    You get told before every exam to switch your phone off and to not have it on your person - hope this taught you a lesson. You may get away without any repercussions.

Yeah I sure have! I was operating on 1 and a half hours sleep so wasn't myself :P

Advertisement