Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best Pay as you go provider?

Options
  • 26-05-2015 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I'm currently with 3 and i live bearly outside town but reception isnt great and i dont get calls alot of the time. I'd be looking for free texts and a good bit of internet, I currently pay €20 for free texts, internet and free call to 3 at weekends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

I think meteor is the best :)

20 euro:
    Unlimited (7.5GB) 4G internet, and unlimited calls or Unlimited (7.5GB) 4G internet and unlimited text

https://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/simply-unlimited/

Ben1994 wrote: »
    I'm currently with 3 and i live bearly outside town but reception isnt great and i dont get calls alot of the time. I'd be looking for free texts and a good bit of internet, I currently pay €20 for free texts, internet and free call to 3 at weekends.

You should be getting more than that?

I'm with Three and I top up by €20 to get free internet, free texts (any network), free Three to Three calls, and free any network/landline weekend calls. (so effectively all I pay for are phone calls from Mon-Fri to non-Three customers)

*obviously O2 are included in the free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

You should be getting more than that?

I'm with Three and I top up by €20 to get free internet, free texts (any network), free Three to Three calls, and free any network/landline weekend calls. (so effectively all I pay for are phone calls from Mon-Fri to non-Three customers)

*obviously O2 are included in the free stuff.

I could possibly be, i genuinely haven't checked in a while but i got it mainly for the free texts and internet a good while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

Asmooh wrote: »
    I think meteor is the best :)

20 euro:
    Unlimited (7.5GB) 4G internet, and unlimited calls or Unlimited (7.5GB) 4G internet and unlimited text

https://www.meteor.ie/pay-as-you-go/simply-unlimited/

Thanks that looks good and it says reception is perfect where i am on Meteor!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I use Tesco Mobile, and am happy with it. No 4G, but for 15 I get what I need. Details here.
    Simply top up by €15 to activate your UNLIMITED calls to any mobile or landline. You now have all the talk time you will need. You get to keep your €15 to spend how you wish. You can leave as is to cover day to day usage or to gain added value you can purchase any or a combination of our great value add ons:

You must top up by €15 every 30 days to keep your unlimited calls active.

Eg - €15 Top could give you:

UNLIMITED calls to any mobile or landline and
    UNLIMITED texts to any mobile or
    5Gb of Data or
    1Gb of Data
    Keep the balance to spend on International calls or day to day usage

Don't trust the network's maps myself. Check where the masts are in your area.

http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/siteviewer.273.LE.asp

• Advertisement
Advertisement