Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 online is down?

Options
  • 26-05-2015 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Tried to log in on my PC and 365 online  is down, just hangs as you try log in.
    works ok on my phone so mobile app is ok...
    Then it let me in but was very very slow to load accounts and credit card balance showed as unavailable?
    Its a Tuesday afternoon, surely these systems should be working fine....!!!

Any chance of fixing this as there seems a issue with the desktop version...
    anybody esle seeing this:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

dimma wrote: »
    Tried to log in on my PC and 365 online  is down, just hangs as you try log in.
    works ok on my phone so mobile app is ok...
    Then it let me in but was very very slow to load accounts and credit card balance showed as unavailable?
    Its a Tuesday afternoon, surely these systems should be working fine....!!!

Any chance of fixing this as there seems a issue with the desktop version...
    anybody esle seeing this:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Hi dimma,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Our Online Team have advised that this should be operating as normal now, please try to refresh your browser and logging in again.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know and we will pass on your feedback.

Have a nice day,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Hi Tara,

Much appreciated for the reply, 
    Indeed I was able to log in again now and all back to as it should be, so happy days.:)

Regards. C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

dimma wrote: »
    Hi Tara,

Much appreciated for the reply, 
    Indeed I was able to log in again now and all back to as it should be, so happy days.:)

Regards. C.
    Hi dimma,

We are happy to hear that you have successfully logged on to Banking 365 Online.

Thank you for your feedback.

Have a nice day,

Tara C

Advertisement