Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Software engg. (UL) Vs MSc. in Info system for business performance(UCC)???

Options
  • 26-05-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Dear all,
    I am an international student, and although My bachelor degree is CS.

right now, I have two offers, One is Msc of Software Engineering in UL and Other is Msc in Information system for business performance in UCC.

So How can I choose one between two offers, if considering future and job prospects?Could you please give any advice about the choice??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Moved from Graduate to Postgraduate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I don't know anything about the courses I'm afraid, but software engineering strikes me as more broadly applicable. Also, the engineering department at UL has an excellent reputation globally.

Advertisement