Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overdraft application

Options
  • 26-05-2015 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently applied for a student overdraft with bank of ireland, while it is saying that the decision on my application will be posted within 48 hours to my house i have received nothing in the post. I was wondering why this is the case and do things such as online betting transactions hinder the overdraft process?. 
    kind regards 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

channanld wrote: »
    I have recently applied for a student overdraft with bank of ireland, while it is saying that the decision on my application will be posted within 48 hours to my house i have received nothing in the post. I was wondering why this is the case and do things such as online betting transactions hinder the overdraft process?. 
    kind regards 
    Hi channanld,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

An overdraft application generally takes 48 hours to be reviewed and processed. Apologies that you haven’t been contacted yet about your application. Please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a rep will be happy to put you in touch with a Student Adviser who can help with this.

A lot of things are taken into consideration when applying for an overdraft. The Student Adviser looking after your request can help with any questions you may have on this.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement