Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland that you can buy "Angel Eyes tear stain remover" for dogs

• 26-05-2015 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm looking for the non Natural version as I tried the natural version and it didnt work at all. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

boa2507 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the non Natural version as I tried the natural version and it didnt work at all. Thanks

Sorry can't help but diet can be related to tear staining.. Have you looked into this?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 boa2507

cocker5 wrote: »
    Sorry can't help but diet can be related to tear staining.. Have you looked into this?

Yes i have, i have tried barking heads, royal cainn and burns dog food with him and none of them made a difference, hes also on bottled water. i tried natural yogurt and apple cider vinegar as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

MaxiZoo used to stock it in a small bottle, as cocker5 said alot of tear staining happens due to his diet. If he's a long hair breed maybe take him to a groomer and see what products they use to remove tear staining?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

boa2507 wrote: »
    Yes i have, i have tried barking heads, royal cainn and burns dog food with him and none of them made a difference, hes also on bottled water. i tried natural yogurt and apple cider vinegar as well.

Have you thought about moving your dog over to a grain free diet? This may help. I feed taste of the wild (grain free) and find it excellent

Burns is ok quality food but not excellent, I fed it to my guy for years but have looked back once on taste of the wild.

Royal canin expensive but poor quality food.

Personally I'd move him to grain free!
    It's worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 boa2507

He is a 6 month old bichon frise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Littlepaws.ie appear to sell it online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Angel Eyes has an antibiotic in it. I would not be giving that to my dog on a daily basis. It's also banned in some countries because it's not good for dogs.
    At 6 months old teething could be the issue.

Advertisement