Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I paid twice for the same account.

Options
  • 26-05-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I wrote earlier, and I will write again.
    on 7 April electric Ireland tried to cash in my bank account the value of € 68.64 but had no money in the account and the payment returned without success.
    in 16 April I made the payment of direct account in my bank account . I am sending a photo of my business to prove payment.
    to my surprise the company cashed on April 30 the same account that I had already paid on 16 April.
    follows all the pictures that prove the payment. I want my money back .

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Eduardo,

We would be happy to assist you here on Boards. Just to advise, we responded to your previous post you sent the week before last.

We do not require proof of transactions, we just require confirmation of the Electric Ireland account details in question. If you message us stating you are the account-holder, your Electric Ireland account number, your name as it appears on your account, your address in full and your telephone number, we will assist you either this evening or tomorrow (we finish up on Boards.ie at 6pm).

A direct debit is presented to the bank for collection a minimum of five working days in advance of the payment due date, so this may have happened before you made payment. We can advise for certain though once we have confirmation of your account details.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement