Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morocco

Options
  • 26-05-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi
    I am travelling to Morocco in a few weeks, and am wondering can I order Moroccan Dirham's from Bank of Ireland? If not will my Visa debit card work in the ATM machines there?
    Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi
    I am travelling to Morocco in a few weeks, and am wondering can I order Moroccan Dirham's from Bank of Ireland? If not will my Visa debit card work in the ATM machines there?
    Kind Regards
    Hi rumplestiltskin,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Moroccan Dirham's is not one of the currencies available to order from our branches.

Your Visa Debit card can be used at ATM and point of sale in Morocco where the Visa symbol is displayed. One thing to note is that daily ATM withdrawal limits abroad can be reduced. We would also recommend that you contact BOI Direct to advise of the dates that you will be using your card abroad. This can be done via Ask a Question from your Online Service Desk on 365 Online or by calling on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000.

I hope this helps.

Billy

Advertisement