Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smartphone repaire

• 26-05-2015 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place in limerick to get the screen replaced on samsung phone. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

How much should it cost!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cost will depend on the phone and what's wrong with the screen, if it's the whole screen it'll be very expensive but if it's just the front piece it could be a whole lot cheaper.

To get an idea of cost check out the price of the parts and add €50 I guess http://www.syncron.ie/ is a good site for parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

I got my xperia sorted in Pair in the Crescent shopping centre. I wasn't cheap (150) but that's due to the parts being expensive rather than them being overpriced.

They seem quite good and I'd trust them a lot more that the dodgy shops in town.

Advertisement