Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thailand - End of June for 3 weeks

• 26-05-2015 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I know this is probably Thailand thread 3541 but myself and 2 pals (early 20s) have booked flights to Thailand for 3 weeks at the end of June.

Based on reading threads and chatting to a few friends who have been there our itinerary is looking like this:

Arrive in Bangkok and immediate transfer to Chang Mai for 4 nights.

Flight down to Surat thani for ferry to Koh Samui for 1 night (seems one night here is enough).

On to Koh Phagnan for 5 nights (full moon party on the 4th night there) - everywhere i checked had a 5 stay minimum for the full moon period, we were told to book this prior to travelling. 5 nights seems like a long time in one place considering we are only in the country for 19 days.

Koh Tao for 2/3 days.

Then on to Phi Phi for 4/5 days (everyone I know wished they stayed longer). Really don't want to have to cut time here. Phi Phi is the one place I am really looking forward to.

Finally 2 nights in Bangkok before flying home.

Are the timeframes in each place too much / too little?

Don't want to come home thinking we should have spent less time in one place for more in another.

Budgeting around €1200 for living and accommodation (Both long haul and Internal Flights and 50% full moon accom already paid for). Would that be too much for the 3 weeks considering what is paid already.

Anyway any feedback would be great! Like where to stay, what to do etc.

Thanks! :)

Advertisement