Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless contact for Phonewatch Simon Xt

Options
  • 26-05-2015 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Folks I have a Phonewatch Simon St about 3 years old. The back door sensor is faulty. Originally it was giving a low battery fault. Changing the battery solved the problem for a while but then returns intermittently. Now it shows back door opened when closed on and off . Removing the battery clears fault for a while. Anybody know where a contact can be got for these. I have engineer code etc. many thanks. I would rather replace the alarm than pay the phonewatch call out charges. As most likely I will get further troubles!.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most of the suppliers listed here would have those for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Power down the sensor and short out the battery terminals. You can also flip the sensor and use the second reed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Moss899 wrote: »
    Folks I have a Phonewatch Simon St about 3 years old. The back door sensor is faulty. Originally it was giving a low battery fault. Changing the battery solved the problem for a while but then returns intermittently. Now it shows back door opened when closed on and off . Removing the battery clears fault for a while. Anybody know where a contact can be got for these. I have engineer code etc. many thanks. I would rather replace the alarm than pay the phonewatch call out charges. As most likely I will get further troubles!.

I would replace also, 3 years out of the one way sensors is a bad sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moss899

Many thanks folks for assistance picked up a sensor today. Will try replace over the weekend.
    May be back if need further advice. Cheers Moss

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hope that sorts it for you Moss. Any problems you know where we are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement