Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expiring CC

Options
  • 27-05-2015 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good morning,

I noticed my BOI credit card is expiring at the end of next month (June), however, I am going away on holidays as of June 26th for a number of weeks and will require my credit card for spending budget.  

Do new cards get sent out before the last week of the month for confirmation? If not, what do I need to do to ensure I have my new card before I go away.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Good morning,

I noticed my BOI credit card is expiring at the end of next month (June), however, I am going away on holidays as of June 26th for a number of weeks and will require my credit card for spending budget.  

Do new cards get sent out before the last week of the month for confirmation? If not, what do I need to do to ensure I have my new card before I go away.

Thanks
    Hi blapabrew22,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

A renewal credit card will automatically be issued to the address on your account in the first week on the expiry month so you should have it in plenty of time.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement