Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cakes in the city centre

Options
  • 27-05-2015 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good bakery or somewhere where i can pick up a birthday cake today, Looking for somewhere near to jervis or not that far away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

I know Anne's is old fashioned but its fresh and nice they do lovely victoria and black forest.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

There's also Camerino, on Capel St

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Both Annes and Camerino are fantastic for cakes, M&S in Jervis will also have cakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Cheers everyone . I'll probably check out Annes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Bit late but totally recommend Camerino. I actually got a few of their cakes to have as my wedding cakes and there wasn't a crumb left!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Another vote for Camerino.

They are absolutely gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Ended up getting a cake in Ann's as it was closest , it was alright nothing fantastic. I'll try Camerino next time

Advertisement