If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz

Options
  • 27-05-2015 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for some marantz gear,

NA6005 network streamer
    PMA 6005 amp

And speakers

Q acoustic 2020i or 3020

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nibs05 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Looking for some marantz gear,

NA6005 network streamer
    PMA 6005 amp

And speakers

Q acoustic 2020i or 3020

Thanks
    Nibs,

Nice system!

I can do you a Boardie price:

NA6005 Streamer
    PM6005 Amp
    QA 2020i Graphite / Walnut
    Retail: £918
    Boardie Retail: £805 / €1149 ( including delivery)

NA6005 Streamer
    PM6005 Amp
    QA 3020i Graphite / Walnut ( they really are superb speakers!)
    Retail: £967
    Boardie Retail: £849 / €1199 ( including delivery)

If you wanted a cable & interconnect bundle to go with it I can do the Audioquest Forest 1.5 Mtr Optilink ( £30) with 10 metres of the QED Silver Anniversary Speaker cable (£65) - the retail on the bundle is £105 - I can do that at just £75 / €99 if you wanted a decent quality set of interconnects / cables to match the system.

Thanks for the opportunity to quote - we have everything in stock and ready to ship and of course if you would like to order just PM or mail us at sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will arrange a delivery with you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Thanks for the quick reply guys, I'll order within the next or 2 now I know how much damage it is.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the quick reply guys, I'll order within the next or 2 now I know how much damage it is.
    No problem at all Nibs05.

Just drop us a PM or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070

Hey guys, the other half thinks the above is a bit excessive (she gets her way lol) so I was thinking of the Yamaha rn500/rn301 with the q acoustics 3020,
     Can you tell me if these are in stock thanks

Neil 

Hey guys, the other half thinks the above is a bit excessive (she gets her way lol) so I was thinking of the Yamaha rn500/rn301 with the q acoustics 3020,
     Can you tell me if these are in stock thanks

Neil 
    Hi Neil.

Apologies for the delay.

At the moment I'm out of stock on both those Yamaha's.

I do have the Yamaha AS501 coming in at 399.99 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200899-as501.aspx

The RN301 streamer is also out of stock with no incoming date.

I'll see if I can check on any incoming dates for them, although I think the RN500 may be finishing up.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, let me know, basically I'm looking for a system to AirPlay, Internet radio, spotify, and a couple of inputs, budget around €800
    How does the denon products stack up, dnp730ae and pma720ae, apologies for the hassle.

Thanks guys, let me know, basically I'm looking for a system to AirPlay, Internet radio, spotify, and a couple of inputs, budget around €800
    How does the denon products stack up, dnp730ae and pma720ae, apologies for the hassle.
    Hi Nibs05.

The Denon products mentioned are also good and give nice performance. The DNP730 is out of stock currently but the PMA720 is availalbe.

You could go for the Yamaha AS201 priced at 219.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12592-as201-black.aspx

Team it up with the Yamaha CDN301 coming in at 369.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200953-cdn301.aspx

And Add either the Monitor Audio BX2 priced at  295.00 Euro (Black or walnut finish). We laso have a deal on the RoseMah finish of these speakers for just 214.99 Euro.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10813-bronze-bx2-black.aspx

Or the Q Acoustics 3020 priced at 258.99 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201179-3020-graphite.aspx

Let me know if any of these would be of interest.

Any question please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.