Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement error through an post

Options
  • 27-05-2015 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Advice needed - I lodged money into my bank account in the post office I wanted to lodge 350 euro I was talking to someone as the cashier was doing it and never notice the slip actually said 3500 so signed the slip , my husband had told me that he was getting paid for a job and was lodging 3000 in my account to pay the mortgage arrears with , I went to the bank yesterday to withdraw the 3 k but only noticed last night when talking to my husband that he didn't put the 3 k in as he's still waiting to be paid for a job but I've paid my mortage arrears with the money lodged in error I'm panicking now as if my husband for some reason is delayed with the payment what will I do

Advertisement