Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Garmin Forerunner 610

Options
  • 27-05-2015 11:33am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to throw my old Garmin up on adverts, if anyone is interested please let me know.

I've had it about 2 years, I think. It's not exactly "as new", the strap was consistently giving problems so I resorted to super glue to keep that in place. In any case a new strap should be cheap enough if you wanted to replace it.

There's also a small scratch in the corner of the screen, it never bothered me but it might some people.

Comes with the usual accessories, HR Monitor,HR strap( actually a polar strap which I found worked much better than the garmin version), ANT+ Stick.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Gijima

Have u a photo?
    How much?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Gijima wrote: »
    Have u a photo?
    How much?

It's up on adverts, some photos there too,

http://www.adverts.ie/other/garmin-forerunner-610/8094132

Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

What did you get instead? Currently having a nose around forums as pondering an upgrade but search function on boards currently not working.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I got the Fenix 3 that everyone was raving about a while back, there's a thread about it on here.

Is it amazing? Off to google now as still can't search. Never even heard of this so might be too swish for me. Thanks though.

• Advertisement

It cool, but I don't use most of the features. I wear it as an everyday watch though so kind of justifies the price paid somewhat. To be honest I'd be thinking of the 220 if I was buying again, it should be pretty cheap now and has all the required features.

The thread is here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057400255

Oh deadly, thank you. Much more reasonable.

Have fallen in love with this watch.

The 220?

Yes, still going through the review but seems fantastic for all these workouts that I currently don't do but are on the list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement