Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy iPhone6/6 Plus

• 27-05-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on switching to iPhone 6 or 6 Plus

Anyone recommend a network to buy from - i'm currently with Tesco using a nexus.

I did a quick tot and based on that (for the 6 Plus) buying it outright from apple and keeping my 20 euro a month topup seemed the be the cheapest - if I had a lump of cash somewhere - which I don't.

Plan requirements - unlimited landline and at least 3gb data. iPhone 6 16GB

Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NormanLibman

Do not buy iphone, nexus 5 is better. really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

giphy.gif
    I've had it for a year / disagree. But not what I was asking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

EMobile will probably be your best bet. All their bill play plans have unlimited landline calls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

I switched from Nexus 5 to iphone 6 plus a few months back.

Main reasons were:
    1) Battery was shocking,terrible. iphone 6 plus battery lasts 2 days on use I would have gotten half a day out of the Nexus 5.

2) Software updates were slow, even though Nexus should have gotton lollipop update early, I found myself waiting over two weeks. I have gotten 2 updates so far from Apple in the two months I have the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

And the Nexus 5 camera is rubbish, forgot that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Triangla wrote: »
    And the Nexus 5 camera is rubbish, forgot that.
    Yea when android can connect to the camera. I always have to reboot the phone to get the camera working. Something to do with viber I'm told.

Advertisement