Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Saturday morning refuse collections

Options
  • 27-05-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wondering if anyone would know from what time on a Saturday morning are private refuse comps permitted to begin collecting?is there not a law that prevents the whole road being awoken @7.10am!or am I just to get over it and stop moaning!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

mommy bear wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone would know from what time on a Saturday morning are private refuse comps permitted to begin collecting?is there not a law that prevents the whole road being awoken @7.10am!or am I just to get over it and stop moaning!!!

If there is a law try to find out if it includes bloody whippy vans coming into my estate blaring music 5 mins after all the kids have been called into bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mommy bear

.red. wrote: »
    If there is a law try to find out if it includes bloody whippy vans coming into my estate blaring music 5 mins after all the kids have been called into bed!

I sure will!enough with all this nonsense I reckon!tiss hard enough to get them to bed in the first place!!i feel your pain red !!

Advertisement