Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drummer available

• 27-05-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all,Dublin based drummer available,recently returned to Dublin! 30 years old,playing a long time,experience in recording,giggin & session work in all styles! All pro gear & transport!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 george costanza is god

Hey there,

What kind of music are you thinking of? I'm currently in a SKA/50s/Reggae type of band at the minute and we're looking for a dedicated, serious drummer for rehearsals, recording and gigging around Dublin, maybe a few in the country and a couple of festivals etc overseas. Anyway, our influences are wide and varied. We've been jamming for a few weeks now and a few crude demos up on Soundcloud (we don't even have a name yet). Sure you know yourself, it's hard to do a demo without a drummer!

Apparently I can't post links cause I'm a new user. Signed up over a year ago! Just search DC Skankers Soundcloud

Anyway, have a listen and sure if you're up for it, send me a PM.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4 imissthesun

Thanks al but not for me! Good luck with everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭irishstratfan

Drummer needed for covers band in East Meath/North County Dublin area. Age of band ranges from mid 30s to mid 40s. Artists covered are CCR, Tom Petty, Bill Withers, Al Green, The Who, Tracey Chapman, The Dandy Warhols and many others. Cash isn't king. Looking to gig regularly and enjoy playing together as a band.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Hey man, any interest in my band? Seems like it might be just the thing for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 imissthesun

Thanks Joe but not for me,best of luck!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 zerrocc

Hi there, wer an alternative rock band looking for drummer. Have place to rehearse in Artane D. 5 with drum kit installed, that handy for you? Also with your email address I can send some samples?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

I've got a Dr. Feelgood style band going if you're interested..?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gary band

Hi looking for drummer for original drinking band.
    Text on 0830030335 if interested, Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gary band

That was meant to be dublin not drinking, we take it very seriously, ha, Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

Pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement