Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profile signed in elsewhere

Options
  • 27-05-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

Keep being disconnected from Live with the reason "Profile signed in elsewhere". I have not given my password to anyone and the only other consoles my profile was connected to were mine that red ringed.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

Your account is possibly hijacked by Account Shop driver. Change of password should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Seamus1964 wrote: »
    Your account is possibly hijacked by Account Shop driver. Change of password should do the trick.

Will do that. Is it a common thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Keep being disconnected from Live with the reason "Profile signed in elsewhere". I have not given my password to anyone and the only other consoles my profile was connected to were mine that red ringed.
    Any ideas?

https://live.xbox.com/en-IE/Profile/Protection
    Mught be of use.

Advertisement