Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway United Ultras?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

BMMachine wrote: »
    what is my agenda? just because you feel like im potentially insulting your values by describing pretty much exactly the mindset of those organisation doesn't mean I have an agenda. Ultra's aren't all lollipops and rainbows and good things for football or culture. There are multiple sides to everything, you'd do well to remember that.
    you'd do well to read your own posts. This isnt poland so no an ultra group will do no more than add a bit of colour.

Altho who knows a new ultra group in Deacy park could be brought to war by the remnants of the Salthill Demons and Mervue Maniacs, still angry about being dumped out of the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

college, reading, watching, analysing, studying. I have an interest in football, I have an interest in sociology, I've studied sociology, the two crossed paths many times.
    Ok this is probably the point where people need to start ignoring you. Clearly you have nothing to add other than informing us that you study sociology.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

CSF wrote: »
    Well to make a comment about the boring lives of people I would have assumed you would have an insight into the lives of these people.

I don't want to give an insight to the lives of these people. I find it would actually be too negative and insulting if I was to be short about it and would be overly long if I was to go into detail. Happiness machines is a good term for it (great documentary on that by Adam Curtis called Century of the Self you should check out, I think the first episode is actually called that, Happiness Machines)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

oh you have to know them personally do you? go out on the town with them, wine and dine them, sneaky handjob in the jacks...

Or.... I could have met people like that, well, met a few from various places and they all share the same values and mindset. Similar enough people, just dressed up and look different but they generally would think the same. Sorry if I'm interfering with how you guys identify (word of the thread) yourselves, when someone comes a long and disrupts that identity and that mindset then it can be quite disturbing. Take rival groups of baboons in Zimbabwe that kill others that dont belong in their pride

I like William Blakes quote on it though,
    If you tie a red ribbon to the leg of a sea-gull the other gulls will pick it to death.

Good effort. Possibly 7/10.

I'm absolutely outraged by this turgid undergraduate dissection of my identity.

I'm off to tell the ultras about it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

college, reading, watching, analysing, studying. I have an interest in football, I have an interest in football, I've studied sociology, the two crossed paths many times.

So absolutely no actual experience of it.

That's a shcoker.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Ok this is probably the point where people need to start ignoring you. Clearly you have nothing to add other than informing us that you study sociology.

why ignore? you or anyone else has yet to tell me how I'm wrong. You just don't like what I'm saying so I'm taking flak for that, but as far as I can see, the defence is pretty much "you don't know any ultras personally and you don't go to LoI games so you HAVE to be wrong". What exactly am I wrong about? Are ultra groups not about tribalism and identification? It was indicated earlier that they are about creating atmosphere in stadiums, its far more than that and we all know it so please, be objective instead of dismissive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

I don't want to give an insight to the lives of these people. I find it would actually be too negative and insulting if I was to be short about it and would be overly long if I was to go into detail.

Nice little sidestep there. If you don't want to give an insight into the minds of ultras then don't, but stop criticising them without any basis to back up your claims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

go out on the town with them, wine and dine them, sneaky handjob in the jacks...

If people dont do this is that why you call them boring? You might find that exciting but thats not everyones cup of tea maybe yours but thats your perogative.

So absolutely no actual experience of it.

That's a shcoker.

you should read the thread a bit more. Do I have to be part of an ultras group to be able to analyse and study them? Do I have to be friends with one?

The more people go on, the more its their pride that hurts by analysis rather than actually having anything of value to say. Try telling me how Im wrong rather than having a blasé and dismissive attitude.

Are Ultras not about identification? Are there no roots in tribalism? Is it entirely dissimilar to the nature of human beings?

• Advertisement

Nice little sidestep there. If you don't want to give an insight into the minds of ultras then don't, but stop criticising them without any basis to back up your claims.

yeah its a sidestep, I have to be wrong then! come on, tell me how or pack it in.

Not very good at sociology and lacking common sense. Many of the slavic or italian ultras to whom he is refering are actually well known criminals and football is only a second to other activities. The odd murder isn't unheard of in the Slavic or Italian stands. I've heard no murders in the stands in the LOI. That wont change although that is lost on him.

yeah its a sidestep, I have to be wrong then! come on, tell me how or pack it in.

I think you're doing more damage to your claims than anyone else is.

You think that making unsubstantiated claims about people is right, but it's not. You think that your opinion is the status quo, and I have to prove you wrong, but no, I don't have to do that.

Give me a shred of evidence to back up your claims, and please, stop with the bs excuses.

you should read the thread a bit more. Do I have to be part of an ultras group to be able to analyse and study them? Do I have to be friends with one?

The more people go on, the more its their pride that hurts by analysis rather than actually having anything of value to say. Try telling me how Im wrong rather than having a blasé and dismissive attitude.

Are Ultras not about identification? Are there no roots in tribalism? Is it entirely dissimilar to the nature of human beings?
    Honestly, it would be best for people to ignore you and let this thread gradually push down the pages. You clearly have nothing of any substance to contribute other than buzzwords like tribalism and identification that pretty much exist in every facet of football support.

I think you're doing more damage to your claims than anyone else is.

You think that making unsubstantiated claims about people is right, but it's not. You think that your opinion is the status quo, and I have to prove you wrong, but no, I don't have to do that.

Give me a shred of evidence to back up your claims, and please, stop with the bs excuses.

so nothing. You have got nothing.
    I'll give you another chance - Are Ultras not about identification? Are there no roots in tribalism? Is it entirely dissimilar to the nature of human beings?

and what evidence do you need exactly? On what subject do you need it on?

Honestly, it would be best for people to ignore you and let this thread gradually push down the pages. You clearly have nothing of any substance to contribute other than buzzwords like tribalism and identification that pretty much exist in every facet of football support.

how am I wrong.

• Advertisement

how am I wrong.

becuase you have produced no evidence to show you are right

becuase you have produced no evidence to show you are right

you are getting pedantic and desperate now

"and what evidence do you need exactly? On what subject do you need it on?"

or wait... do you need evidence on the insular mentality I was referring to? Your posts are evidence enough there.
    Evidence on Ultras being tribalistic?

literally just googled stuff there, have a read, I'm going to :)
    http://www.philbu.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/budka_jacono_online.pdf

how am I wrong.

You cant tell the difference between the thugs and hooligans that are identified as being "ultras" and the fans who are ultras and want to create an atmosphere.

how am I wrong.
    You complain about identification and tribalism (your only real complaint about ultras), but it took about a 20 second look through your post count to see you referring to a football team as 'we'. You're a walking contradiction and have made no strong arguments here other than telling us that you read books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm on the fringes of the Bohs Ultra group, if you wanna call it that. The group is known as the Notorious Boo Boys. All we do is make noise and colour at our home grounds or away. We've been praised for our recent effort which had some Star Wars humour in it in honor of May the 4th (Star Wars Day a play on May the Force) when we played Cork City aka The Rebels. Rebel Scum being a Star Wars term we came up with this...

CELLjsyUMAAYtBO.jpg

Just harmless fun and promotes some rivalry and banter. They're not evil components, they liven things up. Cork have their own Commandos and Pat's have their own Invincibles. Although I despise them, Shamrock Rovers have some great ones too and they're from the SRFC Ultras.

I've seen you say ultras like to dress up etc. I wonder are you getting them mixed up with Casuals? Because that's a different subset altogether and there is some rougher stuff involved there and they like to wear designer labels and such. But Ultras in the sense they're being discussed here? Nothing wrong with them whatsoever in my eyes.

• Advertisement

You complain about identification and tribalism (your only real complaint about ultras), but it took about a 20 second look through your post count to see you referring to a football team as 'we'. You're a walking contradiction and have made no strong arguments here other than telling us that you read books.
    Ah the poor guy is a Liverpool fan. Hes had a hard year I guess we shouldnt expect much from the poor fella.

You cant tell the difference between the thugs and hooligans that are identified as being "ultras" and the fans who are ultras and want to create an atmosphere.

but I can and have said as much.
    CSF wrote:

Oh dear I said 'we' in reference to Liverpool or something. I MUST BE A WALKING CONTRADICTION. As I said, something which you clearly dislike, its the degree and scope of that identification which sets that apart. Your perspective is really lacking on this subject tbh.
    What strong argument would you like? Something that satisfies your values and the value you put into football and your team I should imagine. Ultra groups can be fine and dandy and create cool things like what we see above, they are also intimidating and those outward displays are ultimately about intimidation and territory. They are about community in some aspects, but mostly on an insular and 'feel-good' level (the old 'I'm with like minded people here and sharing an interest we all enjoy'). They aren't necessarily bad but due to their insular nature I don't really think they are really good things either - just as ways for people to identify themselves and their area. For me, I think they are a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet and have said as much in this thread, some people don't think so and I respect that choice.
    Pretending that Ultras are just super and beneficial in order to satisfy and protect your own values and sensibilities is quite ignorant but however, I am just a man talking on the internet so I doubt I can really change your mind on that

Oh dear I said 'we' in reference to Liverpool or something. I MUST BE A WALKING CONTRADICTION. As I said, something which you clearly dislike, its the degree and scope of that identification which sets that apart. Your perspective is really lacking on this subject tbh.
    What strong argument would you like? Something that satisfies your values and the value you put into football and your team I should imagine. Ultra groups can be fine and dandy and create cool things like what we see above, they are also intimidating and those outward displays are ultimately about intimidation and territory. They are about community in some aspects, but mostly on an insular and 'feel-good' level (the old 'I'm with like minded people here and sharing an interest we all enjoy'). They aren't necessarily bad but due to their insular nature I don't really think they are really good things either - just as ways for people to identify themselves and their area. For me, I think they are a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet and have said as much in this thread, some people don't think so and I respect that choice.
    Pretending that Ultras are just super and beneficial in order to satisfy and protect your own values and sensibilities is quite ignorant but however, I am just a man talking on the internet so I doubt I can really change your mind on that
    Being part of an ultra group is a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet, but arguing on the Internet is not? At least be consistent in your viewpoints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

see walking contradiction.
    you can tell the difference but spend the entire time waffling about ignorance. as i said before, this isnt poland.

i bet those cork kids we let play the drum in 2 weeks ago (us the away team) must have been terrified to approach us

CSF follows his club all over the country come rain or shine, he's more than got enough perspective on the subject of football and football supporters.

What strong argument would you like? Something that satisfies your values and the value you put into football and your team I should imagine. Ultra groups can be fine and dandy and create cool things like what we see above...

Most of them are like that. They use wordplay, tongue-in-cheek Irish phrases and pop culture references.

..... they are also intimidating and those outward displays are ultimately about intimidation and territory.

How are they intimidating? They don't say Welcome To Hell. They don't glorify violence. None I have seen have anyway. They are about territory but what of it? Every team sport generally is. That's why teams are named after places for the most part and compete against other places.
    They are about community in some aspects, but mostly on an insular and 'feel-good' level (the old 'I'm with like minded people here and sharing an interest we all enjoy')

That's amazing though. Bringing your people together and having fun.
    I don't really think they are really good things either - just as ways for people to identify themselves and their area.

How is that bad whatsoever? Didn't you cheer for Katie Taylor at the Olympics, Ireland at Italia 90, the Grand Slam winning Rugby Team, your GAA county?
    For me, I think they are a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet

Who's time is it wasting? How does it affect you in the least?

some people don't think so and I respect that choice.
    Calling them a waste of time isn't very respectful.

Indeed.

You complain about identification and tribalism (your only real complaint about ultras), but it took about a 20 second look through your post count to see you referring to a football team as 'we'

Its common enough.

Act like a football' fanatic' all the time but when forced to look for ways to denigrate people that support a league you despise, you have to fall back on snide rejoinders about 'tribalism' and taking football too seriously.

anncoates wrote: »
    Its common enough.

Act like a football' fanatic' all the time but when forced to look for ways to denigrate people that support a league you despise, you have to fall back on snide rejoinders about 'tribalism' and taking football too seriously.
    And I mean surely, referring to something you don't really care THAT much about as we, is hugely looking to identify, considering it isn't the person's natural feeling. Strange for someone who has been so vocally against that.

Being part of an ultra group is a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet, but arguing on the Internet is not? At least be consistent in your viewpoints.

the straws are being clutched at :)

Omackeral Im not too into this multi-quoting business as I find it irksome and ultimately unproductive and extremely subjective but ill do my best to answer.

dont care about him following his club across the country, that has nothing to do with his understanding of what perspective is. his perspective is lacking in the area of degree and scope of identification within a person and their idea of fandom.

How are they intimidating - again, depends on what it is and what actions are taking place. Im saying that they are designed to intimidate, thats the idea, "you are on our turf now" kinda thing. again, the scope and depth of which is interchangable. they dont say "welcome to hell" you are correct. But the idea is to create a degree of intimidation, thats what we do as human beings, thats just a fact.

bad because it creates an insular mindset in an age where we should anything but that. insular mindsets provide roadblocks to growth and understanding. bad things dont just happen in the world, they come from somewhere and in the case of human beings, an insular mindset is the stepping stone for ignorance, intolerance and fear. Ultras are a very very small part of this, but the mentality and thinking are there, thats not a good thing

The keywords were "for me" and thats the value I put on ultras. I think they are a waste of time, c'est la vie

im talking about respecting peoples right to choose what they enjoy, Im not respecting what they enjoy.

so there ya go. god those multi-quote things are really pedantic and so easily able to put things out of context. a funky way of looking right without actually being right eh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,665 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

They all have lovely bottoms.

the straws are being clutched at :)

Omackeral Im not too into this multi-quoting business as I find it irksome and ultimately unproductive and extremely subjective but ill do my best to answer.

dont care about him following his club across the country, that has nothing to do with his understanding of what perspective is. his perspective is lacking in the area of degree and scope of identification within a person and their idea of fandom.

How are they intimidating - again, depends on what it is and what actions are taking place. Im saying that they are designed to intimidate, thats the idea, "you are on our turf now" kinda thing. again, the scope and depth of which is interchangable. they dont say "welcome to hell" you are correct. But the idea is to create a degree of intimidation, thats what we do as human beings, thats just a fact.

bad because it creates an insular mindset in an age where we should anything but that. insular mindsets provide roadblocks to growth and understanding. bad things dont just happen in the world, they come from somewhere and in the case of human beings, an insular mindset is the stepping stone for ignorance, intolerance and fear. Ultras are a very very small part of this, but the mentality and thinking are there, thats not a good thing

The keywords were "for me" and thats the value I put on ultras. I think they are a waste of time, c'est la vie

im talking about respecting peoples right to choose what they enjoy, Im not respecting what they enjoy.

so there ya go. god those multi-quote things are really pedantic and so easily able to put things out of context. a funky way of looking right without actually being right eh

You seem to find everything unproductive. Sure life is unproductive if we all just go ahead and die at the end. Of course him following or supporting his club gives him perspective on following or supporting a club. How on Earth could it not? Analyse the statement, it's contained within it. You say you don't care that he does it. Fine. But it negates your opinion of what perspective he has or has not.

Anyway bottom line is you think Ultras are a waste of time. Many don't. If you think they are, then that's your perogative. Hopefully they won't be bothering you anyway with their witty banners and carnival atmospheres.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭TINA1984

Bow to our intellectual overlord with his Orts degree and Amazon account.

Morto to think people from countries with football cultures outside Ireland could be reading parts of this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

anncoates wrote: »
    Morto to think people from countries with football cultures outside Ireland could be reading parts of this thread.

Oh God... I was mortified enough already. Galway United in the thread title as well. Let the ground swallow me up.

insular mindsets provide roadblocks to growth and understanding.[...] an insular mindset is the stepping stone for ignorance, intolerance and fear.

So insular mindsets are bad, fine, I can agree with this
    I dont care about him following his club across the country
    But insular mindsets are still bad, right?

Wait, I thought insular mindsets were bad for humanity,no?

Soo.. them insular mindsets yeah?
    For me, I think they are a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet

Ah f*ck it I give up. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I get the distinct feeling that we are being trolled.

Omackeral wrote: »
    You seem to find everything unproductive. Sure life is unproductive if we all just go ahead and die at the end. Of course him following or supporting his club gives him perspective on following or supporting a club. How on Earth could it not? Analyse the statement, it's contained within it. You say you don't care that he does it. Fine. But it negates your opinion of what perspective he has or has not.

Anyway bottom line is you think Ultras are a waste of time. Many don't. If you think they are, then that's your perogative. Hopefully they won't be bothering you anyway with their witty banners and carnival atmospheres.

okay. his perspective on the degree and scope of tribalism and identification is really lacking.
    the example, which you both used, was supporting Ireland in sports.
    Ireland is a country, been around a good while, influenced the world in various areas (the "orts" lololololol so funny). National identity is a far cry off from the identity of your football club. Thats the degree and scope Im talking about, he isn't able to separate the two so his perspective is lacking. Some would say that that kind of identity (regional) and national identity are one in the same, I wouldn't as a national identity is far more broad and encompasses so much more than your regional footballing identity. This is where perspective is lacking.
    TINA1984 wrote:
    Bow to our intellectual overlord with his Orts degree and Amazon account.
    yeah its that simple innit. Don't ever try to be open minded and think of things in various ways. Just draw a f*cking line over things and dismiss what people say because you don't like it. then ridicule them to feel like a big man. propa order

I also mentioned counties. Does that fit your criteria for identity? How big does it have to be? Can a province be used or is that sti... Actually wait, I don't care. This is a football thread and you're not interested in speaking about football and to be frank, I doubt you know what the offside rule entails. Good day to you Sir.

So insular mindsets are bad, fine, I can agree with this

But insular mindsets are still bad, right?

Wait, I thought insular mindsets were bad for humanity,no?

Soo.. them insular mindsets yeah?

Ah f*ck it I give up. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

taking things out of context because you have no point. clappity clap clap.
    ill clear it up for you, just so you aren't in doubt.
    "I dont care about him following his club across the country" - why should I, as I explained above it makes no difference to the point he was making and no difference to the point I was. Nothing insular about that.

"The keywords were "for me" and thats the value I put on ultras. I think they are a waste of time, c'est la vie" - providing my own perspective isn't insular either. Again not an insular mindset, just an opinion, and a pretty broad one at that.

"im talking about respecting peoples right to choose what they enjoy, Im not respecting what they enjoy." - why should I have to respect what people enjoy? If a 25 year old man enjoys Justin Bieber, I have respect for his ability to choose what he likes but I still have zero respect for that music or person :) again, not insular

"For me, I think they are a waste of the valuable time we have on this planet" - again, an opinion, not an insular mindset. I respect peoples ability to choose if they want to join an ultras group and if they get a lot out of that, fine and if they enjoy it, fine. But, for me, they are a waste of time.

sorry to exactly call you up on your attempt to sound smart and put it down as the straw clutching BS it is but hey, im the villain here so Im sure a lot of seals will clap in your direction :)

okay. his perspective on the degree and scope of tribalism and identification is really lacking.
    the example, which you both used, was supporting Ireland in sports.
    Ireland is a country, been around a good while, influenced the world in various areas (the "orts" lololololol so funny). National identity is a far cry off from the identity of your football club. Thats the degree and scope Im talking about, he isn't able to separate the two so his perspective is lacking. Some would say that that kind of identity (regional) and national identity are one in the same, I wouldn't as a national identity is far more broad and encompasses so much more than your regional footballing identity. This is where perspective is lacking.

yeah its that simple innit. Don't ever try to be open minded and think of things in various ways. Just draw a f*cking line over things and dismiss what people say because you don't like it. then ridicule them to feel like a big man. propa order

You're rattled with the 'Orts' jibe, that's fair enough. But there's no point in throwing your toys out of the pram just because people disagree with you. There's just no point in trying to make out that you are some kind of football intellectual and thus your supposed considered opinions on Ultra culture are valid and the LOI peasants decrying you are troglodytes.

You can have the finest arts degree money can buy, the largest library of books by your Lowe's, Kuper's & Wilsons, but you come across as someone with very little experience of going to games, supporting your team, week in & week out, up and down the country in wind, rain and hail. That's why your opinions don't appear to be really taken seriously.

• Advertisement

Really lads, this lad is to be ignored.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I also mentioned counties. Does that fit your criteria for identity? How big does it have to be? Can a province be used or is that sti... Actually wait, I don't care. This is a football thread and you're not interested in speaking about football and to be frank, I doubt you know what the offside rule entails. Good day to you Sir.

Yes, a countries size can be a factor. Take the United States in which there is a lot of pride between states and a lot of culture differences, its vast and would take up a large quantity of time to go through all the differences between states etc.
    Then take say, San Marino. You aren't going to have nearly the same degree of difference are you?

You are right, its a football thread, I disagree with the accepted line among many of you that Ultras are all gravy and I'm getting hauled over the coals for doing so. When I present you with my side, the most you guys are able to do is take things out of context and throw veiled insults my way. When I explain exactly to you how you take things out of context, you grow even more dismissive and in some cases, not yours, accuse me of trolling (isn't that an offence on this forum or is this another overlooked thing?)

TINA1984 wrote: »
    You're rattled with the 'Orts' jibe

was that your intention? to provoke reaction? isn't that trolling? are you proud of your "rattling"?

from the other things you read there I see you have absolutely no point to make as regards to anything I've said so yeah, well done.

is that what you do? "opposing opinion in which the person is explaining themselves" - SHUT HIM UP.
    thats just a dangerous mindset to have tbh

was that your intention? to provoke reaction? isn't that trolling? are you proud of your "rattling"?

from the other things you read there I see you have absolutely no point to make as regards to anything I've said so yeah, well done.

I get your point, I just can't take it seriously. (I'm not an Ultra but do appreciate what they add to games)

TINA1984 wrote: »
    I get your point, I just can't take it seriously. (I'm not an Ultra but do appreciate what they add to games)

and what about those questions I just asked you there as well.
    "was that your intention? to provoke reaction? isn't that trolling? are you proud of your "rattling"?"

Wonder how far you'd get away with trolling a United or Liverpool thread in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

The f**k happened to this thread???

dan1895 wrote: »

Somebody asked a question about Irish football on an Irish football forum.

Got derailed hard from second post. Now up to 3 pages of carnage.

Not about United or Liverpool so essentially invisible in forum moderation terms.

dan1895 wrote: »

long story short - I don't agree with the accepted line that Ultras are nothing but a positive for the game, I back my opinions up with rational explanations and get shouted at and told to be ignored on top of counter-arguments based entirely around taking things out of context

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,695 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

long story short - I don't agree with the accepted line that Ultras are nothing but a positive for the game, I back my opinions up with rational explanations and get shouted at and told to be ignored on top of counter-arguments based entirely around taking things out of context

Who is that post for?

The only people reading this thread are you and the people who already know you are full of crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Looking forward to Danny Dyer visiting Terryland :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement