Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Robot-USA Network-US Pace(**Spoilers**)

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,102 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

He planned from the start that Elliot was not the original Elliot.

Then the same twist was featured in another show shortly before the class season of Mr Robot. Maybe that was why he added the additional twist that Elliot was the mastermind.
    Well of course he would say that wouldn't he .
    There was no foreshadowing of a third personality before season 4 .
    We actually ended up with 5 personalities .
    In season 4 Darlene said she told Elliot Vera had been released, and that Elliot told her not to worry. It was the first Elliot or Mr Robot had heard of it, so the implication was that a third personality was in control at that time.
    Yeah I dont get that part to be honest.

From what I could gather Real Elliott was stuck in that loop for almost a year since before the show started and before he reunited with Darlene.

If that was the Real Elliott in Season 4 then how could he exist in that fantasy loop which was completely at odds to reality,he would surely know something was up ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

i dont know how people managed to finish this series, ive dropped it around s3 start, psychadelic multiverse multipersonality trauma with constant delusions killed it for me, it was realistic at start few funny moments and few intense scenes, but eventually it went into massive overkill, of what could been better developed series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Well of course he would say that wouldn't he .
    There was no foreshadowing of a third personality before season 4 .
    We actually ended up with 5 personalities .
    “You’re not Elliot. You are the blergblerghblergh”
    “Something is going on with you Elliot, you have not been the same the last couple of months.”
    Elliot: “You’re not real.” Mr Robot: “And what - you are!?”

All from season one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

scamalert wrote: »
    i dont know how people managed to finish this series, ive dropped it around s3 start, psychadelic multiverse multipersonality trauma with constant delusions killed it for me, it was realistic at start few funny moments and few intense scenes, but eventually it went into massive overkill, of what could been better developed series.

There were delusions from the very start of Season 1, I don't know how it took you 2 full seasons to figure that out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

There were delusions from the very start of Season 1, I don't know how it took you 2 full seasons to figure that out?
    should been more clear i didnt mind some mind-**** bending, but i liked the show because how accurate it was regarding tech, hacks, terminology used. the story-line that followed eventually made it unbearable to watch thou, as it was just overdone in every possible way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,102 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

scamalert wrote: »
    should been more clear i didnt mind some mind-**** bending, but i liked the show because how accurate it was regarding tech, hacks, terminology used. the story-line that followed eventually made it unbearable to watch thou, as it was just overdone in every possible way.

Yes ,Season 2 was a bit of a slog ,especially the first 7 episodes,with that aspect but it did pick up dramatically in Season 3 ,which was a big step up in quality from Season 2 I thought.
    Season 3 had very little multipersonality stuff and it was much more straightforward.
    Maybe give it another go ,Season 3 is the best in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just giving this a bump, finished all the seasons and loved it, but my mind is boggled like everyone else on this thread. The thread lacked a consistency at times, like it didn't follow every episode like other threads, it would jump five episodes sometimes.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement