Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre profile problems.

Options
  • 27-05-2015 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm an eFibre customer since December 2013. Since my cabinet was vectored I requested to be put on a rate adaptive profile which was duly done and I was put on a 70/20 profile, this was reflected in my speeds which, on a wired connection I consistently got 66meg DL and 19meg UL. Everything went wrong when I started a free trial of the eVision service last June when I was put on a 50/15 fixed profile. I later cancelled the eVision service and after many calls and web chats was eventually put back on the 70/20 RA profile which can be seen on my router page, however my speeds don't reflect this I can only achieve 48DL 14UL in speed tests on a wired connection. I'm on the samknows trials and my monthly reports say I'm on a 50/15 profile. Can someone sort this for me please as I'm at my wits end tbh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

jca wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm an eFibre customer since December 2013. Since my cabinet was vectored I requested to be put on a rate adaptive profile which was duly done and I was put on a 70/20 profile, this was reflected in my speeds which, on a wired connection I consistently got 66meg DL and 19meg UL. Everything went wrong when I started a free trial of the eVision service last June when I was put on a 50/15 fixed profile. I later cancelled the eVision service and after many calls and web chats was eventually put back on the 70/20 RA profile which can be seen on my router page, however my speeds don't reflect this I can only achieve 48DL 14UL in speed tests on a wired connection. I'm on the samknows trials and my monthly reports say I'm on a 50/15 profile. Can someone sort this for me please as I'm at my wits end tbh.
    Hi jca
    can you PM me your line and account number and we can have this investigated.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Hi Tony. Have you any news on my query?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jca wrote: »
    Hi Tony. Have you any news on my query?
    HI jca

Apologies, Tony has not been available recently - could you please PM me your eircom account number and I'll ensure this is followed up on today?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement