Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BETTY PALKO IS A FRAUD!!!

Options
  • 28-05-2015 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Oh my gawd, I feel so conned! I just had a reading done with Betty Palko in Hong Kong where I live and she is visiting, she charges about GBP 120,- (!!!!) for thirty minutes at the Guidance Light Hong Kong centre where she works. Stupid me should have read the reviews before I made the appointment: what Mayogirl said in the other thread is exactly what she said to me including the darn car! Two friends went to see her a day later, Betty Palko was unaware we knew eachother, and she told them for 95% the same things. She was completely off on all everything not only with me but my friends as well. RUBBISH!!! Waste of time and money, be warned this 'lady' is a fraud!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

THEY ALL ARE .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Acushla2015

I agree, I think a lot of them are, especially the super commercial ones. But to be honest, I have actually met with a few (extraordinary) good ones over the past twenty years. Betty Palko has been the first of them who is such an obvious fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

They are all frauds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

They are all frauds. It's just a matter of which ones are better at fooling you. The ones who fool you best are better at what they do and as long as you're convinced then whats the harm?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

User registers for a bit of Balko Bashing / Psychic Shilling whatever ... not on.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement